We’ve been bouled out. After an incredible week, Boulers closed on Wednesday night. We had a great time, and judging by these numbers, so did the people who came:
- Over 1200 people came to Boulers and played petanque with hundreds more visiting just to hang out and enjoy the party.
- 2680 bottles of Orangina were consumed (many in those great signature cocktails we created.)
- Terrains were pretty much constantly running at capacity with only a handful of slots unused.
- A fantastic atmosphere despite a few spells of bad weather.
- Epic coverage in popular websites and printed media.
- Traction (over 170k) with social media influencers.
- Not one boule flew off the rooftop.